Last Updated: November 19, 2021
Care Team firstname.lastname@example.org 6am-6pm PST
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information that identifies or is associated with a specific individual, such as a name, address, email address, or telephone number. We collect personal information about its customers. The ways in which we collect personal information about you include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of the Web site or purchasing products or services, you must complete an online registration form or provide certain information to our representatives. During registration (whether via the Web site or otherwise), you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, which may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address(es), phone number, port-in phone number, email address, and credit card number. This personal information is used for billing purposes, fulfilling your orders, and communicating with you about your order and the Web site, and for marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, it will use your personal information to contact you.
- User Submissions. Certain locations of the Web site may permit you to enter your email address and other contact information to receive further information about us or for other purposes. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. Should you choose to submit information in response to these requests, we may collect and use your name, email address, geographic location and other information submitted on the Web site to market our (including our Affiliates’) products and services.
- Automatically Generated and Collected Information. In addition to information that you volunteer as described above, the Web site utilizes technologies to collect information and track your user experience. Wewill use this information to improve the Web site and user experience. In addition, the Web site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Web site and may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address (which may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet), Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. In addition, all wireless communication systems know when your phone is turned on and approximately where the device is physically located.
- Location-Based Services. We use location information to route wireless communications and to provide 911 service, which allows emergency services to locate your general location. We may disclose, without your consent, the approximate location of a wireless device to a governmental entity or law enforcement authority when we are served with lawful process or reasonably believe there is an emergency involving risk of death or serious physical harm. Depending on your device, you may also be able to obtain a wide array of services based on the location of your device (for example, driving directions, enhanced 411 Directory Assistance or search results, etc.). These data services, known as Location-Based Services (“LBS”) are made available by us and other entities, usually via applications. These services use various location technologies and acquire location data from various sources. These applications and services use various location technologies (including Global Positioning Satellite (“GPS”), Assisted GPS (“AGPS”), cell ID and enhanced cell ID technologies) to identify the approximate location of a device, which is then used in conjunction with the application to enhance the user’s experience (for example, to provide driving directions, to provide enhanced 411 Directory Assistance or search results, etc.).LBS may, or may not, involve any interaction with or dependency on our supplier’s network, and location-based services may or may not look to our network to obtain location data. Where our network supplier allows third parties the capability of accessing data about your location that is derived from our supplier’s network, our network supplier requires those third parties to observe specific privacy and security protections consistent with this policy. It is important that you understand the location capabilities and settings of your device, and that you carefully read and understand the terms under which these services are provided – whether by us or another entity. You should carefully review the privacy policies and other terms of third parties with whom you have authorized the sharing of your location information, and you should consider the risks involved in disclosing your location information to other people. Where we provide a location-based service, you will receive notice of the location features of the service and collection of location data is with your consent. You will be provided options for managing when and how such information should be shared.
Generally, we collect the above information for the following purposes: (i) to improve your experience on the Web site; (ii) to improve the products and services that we sell to consumers; (iii) to communicate with you regarding the Web site; (iv) to market and sell products and services to you and send you information about special offers; (v) to contact you about products or services you have purchased from us; (vi) to respond to your inquiries; (vii) to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments; and (viii) if you authorize text messaging, we will use your mobile number to communicate with you about your account and to send marketing text messages to you. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive emails or text messages from us that you had authorized, you may opt-out of receiving emails and text messages by managing your account preferences on the Web site or by any other reasonable opt-out method available to you. Please note that we may have to communicate with you about product or service orders that you choose to place. You cannot opt-out of receiving product or service-related emails.
We will not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to third parties, except that: (1) we use third parties to perform specific functions on its behalf and it must disclose information to help those parties perform their services (for example, we would disclose your name, address and phone number to a commercial carrier such as Federal Express or UPS in order to deliver a physical product that you order); (2) we must disclose your name and credit card number and information to financial services and credit card processing companies in order to process your orders; (3) we may be required to disclose such information in response to a legal process, order or investigation (for example, a subpoena or court order); (4) we may disclose personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect its legal rights or to protect itself or others (for example, in order to reduce the risk of fraud or illegal activities); (5) we may share such information amongst the Affiliates for the purpose of marketing products and services to you; (6) we may provide identity verification services to third parties and your personal information may be included in the data transferred to third parties in connection with those services; and (7) we may acquire, merge with or be acquired by another company or it might sell some or all of its assets, and, in such a case, your personal information may be included in the transferred business assets. Also, in the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used and your personal information may be included in the transferred assets. We may sell, rent, trade, license, use and disclose all non-personal information and aggregate information, so long as such information does not personally identify you or any user, to any third party for any purpose, including, but not limited to, research and analytical purposes.
Under federal law, you have a right, and we have a duty, to protect the confidentiality of information regarding your telephone use, the services you purchase from us, the calls you place and the location of your device on our network when you make a telephone call. This information is referred to as, among other things, “Customer Proprietary Network Information.” We may share Customer Proprietary Network Information with Affiliates; provided, however, that we will first notify you of your rights under applicable law, describe how we intend to use the Customer Proprietary Network Information, and give you an opportunity to opt out of such use (or opt in, to the extent required by applicable law).
We take precautions and have implemented certain technical measures intended to protect against unauthorized access to, disclosure of, and unlawful interception of personal information submitted via the Web site, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Web site. However, your communications containing personal information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the Web site may be subject to network attacks or malfunctions. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your personal information, we take steps that we believe are reasonable to limit access to your personal information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the personal information to provide the requested products, services, offers or opportunities that may be of interest to you or that you have ordered, or that we otherwise disclose in accordance with Section 2 above. However, even after we receive your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our security efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information or any other information is completely secure and safe from any risk.
- OPT OUT AND CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will: (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; (c) stop sending text messages to your mobile phone number; (d) stop sending mail (including promotional materials) to your mailing address; and/or (d) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You may make these updates / changes yourself by managing your account preferences on the Web site or by any other reasonable account update mechanism available to you. You also have the ability, at any time, to click through an “Unsubscribe” link, contained in all marketing e-mails, in order to stop receiving such e-mails. You also may text STOP to +1 (833) 796-0308 (or in response to any marketing text message from us), at any time, to unsubscribe from marketing text messages. You may also send your requests to: Care Team [INSERT NUMBER] 6am-6pm PST. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information. Please note that we may have to communicate with you about product or service orders that you choose to place. Accordingly, you cannot opt out of receiving product or service-related emails or mailings.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798 entitles California customers to request information concerning a business’s sharing of personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We will not knowingly share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing uses without your opt-in consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below. Do Not Track (DNT) Disclosure: This Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals of web browsers. However, should the industry establish uniform technological standards for recognizing and implementing “Do Not Track” signals, Ultra Mobile would be open to following such industry standards.
- PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS
- CONTACT US
For privacy related questions, comments, and requests, please contact us at:
- CALIFORNIA SUBSCRIBER RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, as defined in the California Code of Regulations, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). A description of your rights and disclosures about how we process your personal information are below.
The CCPA gives California residents certain rights regarding their data, including:
- The right to know the categories of personal information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information (see Section 2 and the chart just below)
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information (see Section 2 and the chart just below)
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared personal information (see Section 2 and the chart just below)
- The right to access the specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information (see Privacy tools and choices)
California residents also have the right to not be discriminated against if they exercise their rights under the CCPA.
Before we honor your rights to request information or delete information, we must verify your or your authorized agent’s identity. In certain cases, we may require you to provide additional information in order to verify your request.
We do not sell your personal information, but we may disclose your personal information to service providers who support our operations.
Categories of Personal Information under the California Consumer Privacy Act
|Category of Information||How we use this information||Source of Information||With whom we share this data and for what purpose|
|Personal identifiers such as name, address, email address, Internet Protocol address, phone number, and similar||Business purpose such as marketing and advertisement, service delivery and optimization, and similar||• Our website • Our retail partners • Service providers • Customer service solutions||• Customer service solution providers • Financial institutes • Marketing and analytics service providers • Network providers • Regulatory agencies • Shipping & logistics service providers|
|Financial information such as payment method, billing information, and similar||Business purpose such as payment processing, service delivery and optimization, tax services, and similar||• Our website • Our retail partners • Service providers • Customer service solutions||• Customer service solutions • Customer service solution providers • Financial institutes • Marketing and analytics service providers • Regulatory agencies|
|Biometric information such as voice||Business purpose such as quality assurance, and similar||• Customer service solutions||• Customer service solution providers|
Privacy tools and choices
For CCPA related requests, please submit a request by
email at email@example.com
What to expect once you submit a request?
We will confirm receipt of the request within 10 days via email address you provided.